HN Iowa-Michigan Preview & Prediction

I stopped reading and literally laughed out loud when I read "Nielsen will likely be spying on him some". Not that it isn't true, it probably is, that's why its funny. Might as well put me out there to "spy" Robinson. Honestly, what are the odds that Nielsen can run down and tackle Robinson in space? That's not a slight to Tyler, it would just be another in a long line of asking guys to do what they aren't capable of doing. Bernstine or Lowery maybe would make some sense, probably at least gives you a shot. Asking Nielsen to spy Robinson is just asinine.

I do realize he has injury issues but why the severe devotion to Nielsen? Was there some game I missed that he was all world? The linebacking Corp has been very tough to watch this year.

With the wind being a factor and if Iowa wins the toss then I look for KF to defer on the opening kick. He's done it before when weather looks to be a factor and if this game goes down to the wire, having the wind can be a big factor.

If Prater can't stay on his assignment do we see Lowery @ CB?

Will AJ see any time as an LB ?

Probably not but maybe they will step up on special teams. We can only hope.

This is one of three games I thought the Hawks would loose before the season started. They dropped two I thought they would win. They've only played one of the other two at this point and they lost that one so my hope is that I'm wrong about this one.

Then let's start it now and just say we are done for the season. I have never felt this amount of pessimism for the Hawks in my life time. Even if they come to finding a miracle to win this game, I can't even fathom a scenario that we can win out to go to the conf championship. If Ferentz could pull that out it would simply be the best coaching job in the history of the big ten. I predict we lose 27 to Mich 45.

I can tell you how this game is going to go, it will follow the same darn $cript the past 2 years. Iowa will keep the game close, will have the lead in the 4th quarter, the defense will be gassed in the 4th quarter. give up the lead, and Iowa will go 4 and out in its final possession. We will all meet back here after the game and say how lousy the play calling was and how certain coaches need to be fired.

Latest posts