HN.com: Injury Impact

I think we will be fine........you just get the feeling that these group of young men are really something special!!!!

That when the chips are down - that is what brings out their best!!!!

Fight for Iowa......till the walls and rafters ring!

Go HAWKS.......beat the Loosiers!!!

According to the transcript from Kirk's press conference today, Brinson is still in a boot and not likely to return this year.

And didn't Brinson redshirt last year? I thought he was supposed to be a RS Frosh this year...if that's the case I hope he applies for that medical hardship 6th year. It's a shame that he's had this nagging injury for so long.

Brinson redshirted last year. Unfortunately it sounds like he's out for the year too. Which really makes me cringe because he would have been an awesome addition to the backfield this year. I really feel for the kid because this would be his chance to shine

Personally I will be disappointed if we don't win out. I should hope everyone else would be disappointed too.

However, I won't consider it "failure" if we don't. This team is already a legend. My God, we beat Penn State on the road without 3 all-conference caliber starters!

I think Brandon Wegher shocks us and has us wondering where he came from in the next couple weeks. Break-out time!

Latest posts