Hlas Picks Us to Go to the Tourney

My prediction will likely change about 9 times as the season continues but as of right now, we're going to be in.

And now that I have made my pre-Big Ten predictions, someone make a thread about me please.

If his predictions for the Iowa football season (mind you it was week to week not just one big on at the beginning of the season) is any indication of actual results Iowa won't even make the NIT.

I like Mike Hlas but the dude isn't that great at predictions when it comes to Iowa. He was pretty good with other teams though.

Also known as homerism.

Also known as homerism.

I don't think he is a real "homer" fan. Maybe he really thought they would turn it around, or maybe he was just selling to his readers who were primarly Iowa football fans.

I don't know, either way he whiffed big time on many football predictions, lets hope that he is right about this one though.

I am still going with my prediction of 10-8 OOC but that has been changed to 11-2 OOC, CP is still 10-8.
moving my prediction to 21-10 from 20-11 overall,
no where did I say Iowa would be in contention for the BTT
my claim is that Indiana is overrated
and according to pomeroy Indiana's SOS IS 282ND

I just don't get it. Having watched dozens of games this year, knowing about Fran's history of developing players and teams thru out the years... how can any one NOT predict Iowa to make the NCAA's?

Seriously. The upside of this team is incredible. The talent on this team is the best in 10 years at Iowa overall. There are at probably a half dozen or more of these Hawkeyes who will get paid to play BB somewhere in the world.... at LEAST 1 or 2 NBA players. (maybe 3 or 4).

Several horrific injuries and/or a death will stop Iowa playing in the post season.

Unfortunately that has happened before.

Latest posts