Hilarious t-shirt seen in Omaha

You kiss *** Nebraska apologists really don't have a clue. Don't ever come to these boards ******** to the rest of us when you finally realize the extent of their arrogance....and ignorance.......and repulsive, delusional perspective.

wow. Take a deep breath.

At any rate, Nebraska will be formidable. I think there will be some great games with them.

Actually, I really see Nebby acting a lot like PSU did when they entered the league. PSU certainly didn't dominate, but they are a formidable program. Nebraska won't dominate, either. They may very well win some championships, but the b10 ain't the B12 north, that's for sure.

Nebraska will have to routinely beat Iowa and Wisconsin to go to the championship game. I'm sure they'll do it sometimes, but certainly not all of the time.

I live west of Omaha and I heard about this shirt. It was worn by a Native American and it said, "1876 National Champions". It then had a pic of Custer on it. Thought it was hilarious.

That is funny. Now I wonder how that shirt would have gone over in 1877?

Actually, try a colon.
colon.jpg

hahahahahahaha

I cant believe how iowa fans just write off nebraska because they were in the Big 8 - Big 12. Those aren't pop warner teams, and it not like they only faced them. Miami, Flordia, LSU lots of great teams the huskers have played. Im not joining in nebraska arrogance im just saying dont automatically think there going to be the new big 10 pushover. I think they've proved they can handle there own.

Here it is .... arrogance is running wild over there ...
If you ever see someone wearing that shirt be polite and walk up to them and quietly tell them that the word is spelled wrong. Quietly whisper to them that it is spelled with a "U" and not a "A". "Nebraska, Big Ten Chumps"

I live west of Omaha and I heard about this shirt. It was worn by a Native American and it said, "1876 National Champions". It then had a pic of Custer on it. Thought it was hilarious.

I once saw a bumper sticker that said: Custer wore an Arrow shirt.

Latest posts