Higdon Aiming To Start This Fall

I admit, my flaming skilz ain't the best......yet isn't gotta sting losing that kid to Meechigan, and that scUM Harbaugh.

Like I said my flaming skillz are very poor......it sucks losing a flip to Meechigan and that scUM Harbaugh.

Personally, I didn't even want this kid. Glad he's gone.

Well done......but I'm still pizzed.

giphy.gif

Would I be considered bitter if I want the kid to graduate, be very successful at life, but spend 5 freaking years buried on the bench at Michigan?

And yet unfortunately, in 2-3 years, just like with Gordon, we will get burnt bad by a Higdon led Michigan team.

With the guys Michigan will have coming in at RB over the next 2-3, he has just a good of a chance at being a scout team legend than carrying the ball at Michigan. He could very well be Iowa's equivalent to the kids who play small town Iowa football that KF offers scholarships to at the 11th hour.

Now maybe he is really that good and Iowa lost out big time. Or maybe Harbaugh ID'd the best RB from a school he knew he could poach from and went ahead with it.

With the guys Michigan will have coming in at RB over the next 2-3, he has just a good of a chance at being a scout team legend than carrying the ball at Michigan. He could very well be Iowa's equivalent to the kids who play small town Iowa football that KF offers scholarships to at the 11th hour.

Now maybe he is really that good and Iowa lost out big time. Or maybe Harbaugh ID'd the best RB from a school he knew he could poach from and went ahead with it.

I agree with you...his highlight reel, while good, did not look "that" impressive, i also never saw his 40 time, but at 5'10", 200#, hes not guaranteed to be fully durable. While he may have been okay at Iowa, he equally could get buried at Mich.

Bottom line, I hate Mishitagain.

I haven't looked at their depth chart and I have no idea who else they've recruited at RB, but I have a feeling he'll be just another guy at Michigan. He had a chance to be "The Man" at Iowa. Unless, of course, he's not as good as we were hoping he'd be. Actually, if I was him I would have chosen Tennessee out of all those choices he had. They are coming back in a BIG way.

Higdon wasn't even offered by scUM until the last week. Harbaugh had been working tirelessly on getting other RB's to flip since he was hired, but he struck out everywhere, so he can after Higdon.

I agree with you...his highlight reel, while good, did not look "that" impressive, i also never saw his 40 time, but at 5'10", 200#, hes not guaranteed to be fully durable. While he may have been okay at Iowa, he equally could get buried at Mich.

Bottom line, I hate Mishitagain.

He didn't look like he was near 200 lbs to me either. I think that was being a bit generous. In my opinion he looked to be maybe 180-190. He'll have some time to add bulk, but I definitely don't see him contributing at Michigan anytime in the near future.

Latest posts