Really everybody is analizing this basketball team still

• constructive input

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • nasty input

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dpark

Newcomer and will be here only for this thread/translated don't call me I'll call you love ya hawks!

Thank you have met my (lowest expectations) typical Wild Turkey/asshole my point is all of you spit on each other for 2 months about a basketball team that is 3 and whatever in the Big Ten with a compilation of players who should be at Grand Canyon College (who by the way are pretty good) for that division. And to get to my real point Iowa has absolutely nothing coming in next year so my distant humor will continue. Thanks you all just consider me a Russian Trolling operation!

Thank you have met my (lowest expectations) typical Wild Turkey/asshole my point is all of you spit on each other for 2 months about a basketball team that is 3 and whatever in the Big Ten with a compilation of players who should be at Grand Canyon College (who by the way are pretty good) for that division. And to get to my real point Iowa has absolutely nothing coming in next year so my distant humor will continue. Thanks you all just consider me a Russian Trolling operation!
qZnFb0D.gif

Newcomer and will be here only for this thread/translated don't call me I'll call you love ya hawks!

I’ve gotten ur call b4. Unless ur asking, “Iowa basketball needs a change! Can u contribute $$$.?...then contact me at f u garbarta.

Otherwise, at least give me a neutral site ... me, or someone from the Star Chamber, are the frickin HN Welcome Wagon and would love to say, Hi ... All.

I’ve gotten ur call b4. Unless ur asking, “Iowa basketball needs a change! Can u contribute $$$.?...then contact me at f u garbarta.

Otherwise, at least give me a neutral site ... me, or someone from the Star Chamber, are the frickin HN Welcome Wagon and would love to say, Hi ... All.

interesting way you put that wish I knew what you are saying here. For me could be the wild turkey/ganja/mushrooms or someone saying I was a cyclone smoking ganja add those all up could be I am in a state of self inflicted confusion.