Hey, we have a game tonight

With LeVert & Walton out, Iowa has a shot. They need it pretty badly. They're sinking awfully low in B1G standings right now.

Will Iowa go for loss #4 or do we get off the schneid and take one from Michigan?

Hawkeyes 73
Michigan 69

All the Iowa players are healthy, but Gesell (elbow) and White (shoulder) are a little sore. They can take it.

I expect Iowa to try to get into the paint as much as they can with their size advantage. But Michigan has been playing pretty well against bigger teams. IIRC, Michigan uses the 1-3-1 zone quite a lot. Can Iowa exploit that like they did against the Buckeyes way back on December 30?

Gliding, I knew you were gonna keep it close damn you........I love games like that when you win and we are soooooo due.......but I hate 'em when we lose and we've had far too many of them in years past....Let's go get'em Hawks......Iowa 66 Michigan 62

There comes a time every season where teams play to their potential. It might only be one game a year. I believe it's this game.
IOWA-77
Michigan-67

Hawkeyes 73
Michigan 69

All the Iowa players are healthy, but Gesell (elbow) and White (shoulder) are a little sore. They can take it.

I expect Iowa to try to get into the paint as much as they can with their size advantage. But Michigan has been playing pretty well against bigger teams. IIRC, Michigan uses the 1-3-1 zone quite a lot. Can Iowa exploit that like they did against the Buckeyes way back on December 30?

Good call on the bolded ... I bet few expected 40 points in the paint. That kind of stat makes it a little easier to beat the spread.

Latest posts