Hey storming,what is our class ranking in

I also don't pay attention to rankings because it all depends on how the players fit into the team.

I know from past years that many will watch the kids play in the summer league and get all excited about them just like this past year. Some fans will even have unexpected expectations about how the Hawks will do and that's ok because everyone would like to see Iowa do better. The summer league is the last thing that you want to base expectations on because I have watched fans do this year after year.

What will really tell is how the kids mesh into the "system" because the past 2 1/2 years have shown that Lickliter expects them to change how they play BB at Iowa compared to how they used to play BB. And it appears that some may adapt a little quicker than others.

So that is the only thing that really matters...how they adapt to Lickliter and his "system" and how quickly. Apparently his system is so complicated that it takes more than a year to learn?

I know from past years that many will watch the kids play in the summer league and get all excited about them just like this past year. Some fans will even have unexpected expectations about how the Hawks will do and that's ok because everyone would like to see Iowa do better. The summer league is the last thing that you want to base expectations on because I have watched fans do this year after year.

How can one have unexpected expectations?

Latest posts