Hey Lizard

A very good WR but not very smart with tweeting and going to clown college. One thing for sure......clowns are supposed to be funny and they sure nailed that tonight.

Lazard made a conscious choice with full knowledge of the history of the ISU football program. To this point he has not second guessed his decision. I'm sure the family connection to ISU and his proximity to Ames were a big influence going into the decision. He really could use some good advice about possibly transferring or opting to go pro after this season. I know he gets under Hawk fans skin, but in the spirit of good sportsmanship he really needs to find his way out of Ames.

Lazard made a conscious choice with full knowledge of the history of the ISU football program. To this point he has not second guessed his decision. I'm sure the family connection to ISU and his proximity to Ames were a big influence going into the decision. He really could use some good advice about possibly transferring or opting to go pro after this season. I know he gets under Hawk fans skin, but in the spirit of good sportsmanship he really needs to find his way out of Ames.
Ill be honest. I dont get where people think he is anywhere good enough to go pro. He is at best middle of the pack WR in college football. He is non existent in big games only even winning 5 since he stepped foot in Ames. That might have a lot to do with his QB but big time players step up. Even tonight outside of trash time against 2nd string Iowa shut him down.

Ill be honest. I dont get where people think he is anywhere good enough to go pro. He is at best middle of the pack WR in college football. He is non existent in big games only even winning 5 since he stepped foot in Ames. That might have a lot to do with his QB but big time players step up. Even tonight outside of trash time against 2nd string Iowa shut him down.
Yup. Just because you are by far the smartest kid on the short bus doesn't mean you you should apply for Mensa.

I think he has a good chance in the NFL but so do a lot of people.

Yup. Just because you are by far the smartest kid on the short bus doesn't mean you you should apply for Mensa.

I think he has a good chance in the NFL but so do a lot of people.
He has made a living off of bad big 12 defenses and down 40 points junk time catches. He is a good player for sure, just not a major game changer like ISU fans want to make him out to be.

I saw a very good player and a game changer playing on a team that can't change a game. He was 1 of 2 players on the field that will for sure actually see NFL game time. I hate ISU and wish the margin was 70. He's a kid and kids say dumb things. He's what, about 20 years old? That is the prime age for saying stupid things. He has a coach still trying to figure things out. I'm sure Iowa has a player or 2 that could say very dumb things were it not for a seasoned no nonsense coach.

I honestly have no idea what Pros look for in WR. 6'4" WR 220lbs plus are all over in college football. He will get a shot at an NFL camp, but I have no clue if he is good enough to stick in the NFL. WR and pros just feel so random. Tons of great college players never stick.

He's an idiot for going to ISU but this just isn't true. He'll play on Sundays, the problem for them is he's the only one on his team that will

His decision to go there only makes me scratch my head more now than it did to begin with. I mean what was his end game? Did he think he could have the ‘time of his life’ while in college there while rebuilding that dumpster fire? Now they’ve changed coaches to a kid who so far through two games looks like he’s in over his head. (granted two games but name me a positive he has to build on) This kid didn’t just have the choice to come to Iowa he pretty much could have taken his pick of where to go. As much as I’d have loved to have seen him on the other side of Vandeberg this year he could be really making a name for himself at any big program out there. Instead he’ll have to hope scouts dig up his highlight tape and that his physical attributes put him over the top when it’s time for him to move on. It’ll boil down to how fast he runs. If he’s anywhere under a 4.6 (I think he is) guy he’ll get drafted. But the guy could have had a chance at the 1st round but going to ISU will prevent that. Because he wouldn’t have played in a meaningful game. Nobody will have been able scout how he played when the lights were the brightest. If I were him as soon as he’s done with this season and can go pro he may as well… He can’t raise his profile playing for that program with no qb and hows that going to change with another yr?

He definitely doesn't suck and would be starting, obviously, if he were on Iowa.

He and maybe1 or 2 other players were the only ones who didn't suck for ISU last night.

His decision to go there only makes me scratch my head more now than it did to begin with. I mean what was his end game? Did he think he could have the ‘time of his life’ while in college there while rebuilding that dumpster fire? Now they’ve changed coaches to a kid who so far through two games looks like he’s in over his head. (granted two games but name me a positive he has to build on) This kid didn’t just have the choice to come to Iowa he pretty much could have taken his pick of where to go. As much as I’d have loved to have seen him on the other side of Vandeberg this year he could be really making a name for himself at any big program out there. Instead he’ll have to hope scouts dig up his highlight tape and that his physical attributes put him over the top when it’s time for him to move on. It’ll boil down to how fast he runs. If he’s anywhere under a 4.6 (I think he is) guy he’ll get drafted. But the guy could have had a chance at the 1st round but going to ISU will prevent that. Because he wouldn’t have played in a meaningful game. Nobody will have been able scout how he played when the lights were the brightest. If I were him as soon as he’s done with this season and can go pro he may as well… He can’t raise his profile playing for that program with no qb and hows that going to change with another yr?

Being the best player on a bad team makes one a target for injuries. I feel bad for the guy.

He definitely doesn't suck and would be starting, obviously, if he were on Iowa.

He and maybe1 or 2 other players were the only ones who didn't suck for ISU last night.

Yeah, I don't know if anyone besides Lazard would be in Iowa's two deeps. Campbell called out Warren in the press conference, no way does a kid who isn't working hard, and has fumble problems sees the field for Iowa. Outside of Lazard, Tucker, and maybe Cotton Moya nobody else is even in Iowa's two deeps? Other than those three, that team is a bunch of scout team, and JUCO players.

Yeah, I don't know if anyone besides Lazard would be in Iowa's two deeps. Campbell called out Warren in the press conference, no way does a kid who isn't working hard, and has fumble problems sees the field for Iowa. Outside of Lazard, Tucker, and maybe Cotton Moya nobody else is even in Iowa's two deeps? Other than those three, that team is a bunch of scout team, and JUCO players.

Park

Being the best player on a bad team makes one a target for injuries. I feel bad for the guy.
I can't feel bad for him along those lines. He knew what he was getting into going to ISU... He made a conscious decision to go there because his folks did and Mr Proud recruited him pretty hard. I wonder where his head is this morning though...

Latest posts