Hey KOK haters

Well, Florida just finished 6-6.

It is completely unacceptable for Florida ever to finish 6-6. No excuses about "execution" and "young team" and so forth. When will Gator fans stop accepting mediocrity, and recognize that changes need to be made?

Okeefe you make me laugh hysterically when I see your screen name and avatar but your posts are even better. Keep it coming.

No no no. Duh.
OK4P said KOK is going to OSU a long time ago.
His "talent" didn't go unoticed member...

Well, I had heard his name mentioned at UCLA first, but once their staff got on the hot seat, they turned it around. The rumor I had heard out of C-bus was that KOK was going unless they could land a dream hire, which included only Urban Meyer and Bill Cowher. O'Keefe's gonna land in a big time program and Weis with his complicated offensive schemes have demonstrated this year why, with limited practice times, the KISS approach O'Keefe runs is the optimal approach. It's just that sometimes you run into a buzzsaw like the blackshirts and you can't win 'em all.

It is completely unacceptable for Florida ever to finish 6-6. No excuses about "execution" and "young team" and so forth. When will Gator fans stop accepting mediocrity, and recognize that changes need to be made?

I agree, I hope like hell they aren't sniffing around in Iowa City when they fire Weis.

funny you should ask...FL is 7-5
sound familiar?
:D

Please look at Florida's 6 losses and ask yourself if they are anywhere close to our five losses? They lost to Alabama, LSU, a ranked Auburn, a ranked Georgia, a ranked South Carolina and a respectable Florida State, all with their back up QB. Also, Muschamp is a first year head coach, we've had the same staff for like the last 12 years.

my guess it on't hppen KOK & KF are connected at the hip, but it would be funny if he did and Illinois became a consistent high scoring team, then when the Illini play Iowa hangs 60-70 points on Iowa and KOK can say Kirk, that is how you run a offense

Latest posts