Hey kids we are going to the circus tonight...I mean Hilton, the official Iowa vs Cyclowns Game thread

I’m out…soooo disappointing. At least the Steelers are showing some heart. On to South Dakota and Utah St. gotta have that one.

For as hard as they play at times, this team is soft. There are guys that don’t belong on a P5 court

We played well against Purdue and Illinois

Those losses were somewhat anticipated

Played respectably the previous 3 games

This one was embarrassing

But not the end of the World

The possibility did exist of us going 0-4

Time to carry on

Who gives a F…announcers don’t mean shit. And let’s be honest…Iowa hasn’t come close to winning a decent game other than Virginia. I’d be biased towards ISU too.
I do....it was annoying, but Iowa's play was more annoying. We heard them first time when it was over....then we heard it 3 more times. Big 12 shills.

We have to go 10-8 in the remaining B1G to keep a winning conference record.

And we have to play Purdue, Illinois, Minnesota twice, Wisconsin, and Michigan State yet.
Ain’t no tournament happenin this year boys. Which I guess is super far off of expectations.

I do....it was annoying, but Iowa's play was more annoying. We heard them first time when it was over....then we heard it 3 more times. Big 12 shills.
Just like people bitching about Harbaugh running the score up on us the other night, if you wanna stop announcers talking shit, play better and don’t give ‘em a chance.

Some things we learned tonight...teams will double team Keegan and who will step up? Apparently no one. This team for the most part is flat footed and most games are going to get hammered on the boards. Guard play for the Hawks was atrocious. JT, Ullis, CMac, Jbo will be outmatched in most games. This may be a difficult season.

Some things we learned tonight...teams will double team Keegan and who will step up? Apparently no one. This team for the most part is flat footed and most games are going to get hammered on the boards. Guard play for the Hawks was atrocious. JT, Ullis, CMac, Jbo will be outmatched in most games. This may be a difficult season.
See my earlier post.

One NBA’er and 8 guys who are borderline B1G starters doesn’t equal a tournament berth.

Just like people bitching about Harbaugh running the score up on us the other night, if you wanna stop announcers talking shit, play better and don’t give ‘em a chance.

Don’t get mad about them implying we suck ass when we actually suck ass.
I agree and I don't agree. I agree that is it ultimately up to us to stop the other team if we don't like it.

I do think Harbaugh was classless throwing trick plays with the game well out of hand though....and the way their sideline conducted themselves....looked like a bunch of pricks. Not quite Stanford level bad, but it was over the top.

But, it is not like we have not run up the score on other schools either.

I also believe in class and professionalism (and balance) when it comes to calling a game.

But, ultimately, the bigger problem is our offensive and defensive play out on the court.