Hey, it could be worse. We could be Auburn.

This couldn't happen to a better man... Mr Cheese Dick. This guy is a horrible coach and a horrible man. He lies and cheated his way to Cam Newton and an undefeated season. May he go 0 for SEC this year and get fired.

Emphatically confirmed. I had lunch last Wednesday in Tuscaloosa with two diehard Alabama grads/fans. To say they are enjoying Cheezedik's misfortunes is a gross understatement.
You ever see that 30 for 30 espn documentary War eagle. I love watching those two teams fans argue about who's better.

This couldn't happen to a better man... Mr Cheese Dick. This guy is a horrible coach and a horrible man. He lies and cheated his way to Cam Newton and an undefeated season. May he go 0 for SEC this year and get fired.

You really should stop holding back and tell us how you really feel. haha

Like Capt., *** is laughing all the way to the bank. He knows he'll get axed... collect another couple million and live off interest.

I would actually rather be Auburn frankly. At least Auburn has the balls to make a change on a coach that won a national championship 3 years ago. We're stuck with a coach that shared a conference championship 8 years ago for the next 8 years. To me there is no difference between going 2-9 or going 6-7 which is what our record will be at best.

Iowa finished second in its division this year. We would have won it, but sparty caught lightning in a bottle.

I remember when people here would freak out about "copycat recruiting" where we would offer a kid from a small town in Nebraska and then the next week he would have offers from Wisconsin or Illinois or something.

It's a shame a team who's only wins last year were vs Alabama A&M, Louisiana Monroe and New Mexico St is playing in the National Championship game and won a National championship four years ago. Yet Iowa will never sniff a title, its hard enough to make it to the Big 10 title game for us.

It's a shame a team who's only wins last year were vs Alabama A&M, Louisiana Monroe and New Mexico St is playing in the National Championship game and won a National championship four years ago. Yet Iowa will never sniff a title, its hard enough to make it to the Big 10 title game for us.

If you look at Auburns' multiyear recruiting rankings, you will see that they have recruited top ten classes rather consistently. Like nobody in the Bigten not named OSU.

Its because we are blocked by prestigious teams like Michigan State while Auburn just has to sneak past a couple pretenders like LSU or BAMA every year.

Latest posts