Hey ISU SOS

I think he is talking about all the Clown fans who cried all year long saying how tough their schedule was and they would win the B1G west if they played Iowa's "weak" schedule.....yet they were rank 52 in SOS and Iowa was 59.

images

Someone enlighten me. Did MrPlastic say something profound enough and amazing enough to deserve to be taken off my ignore list?

I assume by some of the responses so far it's more of the usual mindless babble.

I think he is talking about all the Clown fans who cried all year long saying how tough their schedule was and they would win the B1G west if they played Iowa's "weak" schedule.....yet they were rank 52 in SOS and Iowa was 59.

Dean thanks for the clarification. I cleaned things up a little. After watching another Iowa second half meltdown I hit the sauce and was extremely fogged and must have been approaching Sparky level on a cognitive scale.

Exactly Iowa has a much stronger football program overall. One can also do a bowl win and conference championship comparison. Overall records of recent teams. It's not even close.

Lets just guess what the clowns might have done against the Big West:

OK lets say they replace the hawks in the schedule last year in the Big West

Wisconsin, Nebby, Minny punk them big time. It is a toss up with Illini and jNW but they probably lose those two games.

They could beat Purdue but that is iffy.

so they go 0-8 or 1-7

If they play Iowa later in the year who knows if Iowa plays aggressive like they did against Wisky Iowa lights up ISU.

Re: ISU Strength of Schedule

ISU fans can we just put to rest your brutal schedule talk you come with every year. It's Sparky level wrong.

This year your schedule was ranked 52. Iowa's was 59th
http://www.teamrankings.com/college-football/ranking/schedule-strength-by-other

The prior year Iowa was 29th. ISU was 47th.
http://www.teamrankings.com/college...th-of-schedule-by-team?rating_date=2014-01-07

The Big 12 was a paper tiger all season. The best win the conference had was TCU's home win over Minnesota.

TCU and Baylor were good football teams. K-State was decent but nothing special. Oklahoma had their worst team in years. West Virginia as ok. Texas sucked, Texas Tech sucked, Oklahoma St. sucked, Kansas sucked, and finally, ISU was ISU which means they really sucked.

And if he doesn't get 6 wins this year he is probably out the door.....meanwhile in Iowa City, ummmm, well, I don't know.

No way, no how does Rhoads get shown the door with 6 wins. That is a great season for him. Remember when he won 7 games, then 5, then 6, and 6? He was awarded a 10 year contract for that.....if he can get them back to 6 wins, he gets an extension.

Exactly Iowa has a much stronger football program overall. One can also do a bowl win and conference championship comparison. Overall records of recent teams. It's not even close.

"what's a conference championship?" - any clown fan.

Latest posts