Hey InNormwetrust

V

VintageHawkeye

Panthers and #1 Cam Newton are dominating teh fudge packers early, here in Charlotte.
Care to predict a final score?

Not sure I would say dominating, sure it is 10-0 but that is only cause of fumble by the packers KO returner....now with the packers having the ball should see if Car has any D or not.

13-7 Panthers. Newton just threw a Stanzi...er, I mean, a pick. ;-p
Carolina is out-hustling GB. If the Panthers maintain their energy, it could be an upset.

Zip it, racer. ;-P

Newton has now thrown 3 Stanzis. GB has taken over, about to go up 10.
Early ripe, early rotten!
But Fig Newton is legit. And more to the point, I won't have to see that pos claussen ever again.

You're really batting 1000 with starting threads related to football!

Maybe that should be our new team strategy for winning games. Vin can do his part by posting a Crapfest thread before very game.:D

I always make it a point to go to the bathroom when things look bad and we are on defense. We always seem to get an interception and usually a TD. Mr Freak has picked up on this and yesterday even suggested that maybe I needed to take a break. I said I "didn't think it would work this time" but oh well, I did it anyway. Just as I got in the tunnel I heaRd Dolph say something about an interception....

bwaahahahaha you funny
but you know who is even funnier? that crabby bastid ShadasRevenge. Boy, he was tweeting hate for Cam, Carolina, and jim mora like his life depended on it.
Come up for air once in a while, SR. Sheesh.

How was Aaron Rodgers in HIS second game in The League?
Yeah, that's what I thought. Did he even play in his rook year? No?

bwaahahahaha you funny
but you know who is even funnier? that crabby bastid ShadasRevenge. Boy, he was tweeting hate for Cam, Carolina, and jim mora like his life depended on it.
Come up for air once in a while, SR. Sheesh.

He was pathetic. That first half, Jim Mora had a total hard on for Cam Newton. I just want one game this year where it's tolerable to listen to announcers during one of my teams games.

Latest posts