Hey Barta. Read this.

brach700

"As athletic director, I know what people are making, and every time someone has a hint that they may take another job, it's not prudent to jump and throw a pile of money at them."

Barry Alverez, AD

"As athletic director, I know what people are making, and every time someone has a hint that they may take another job, it's not prudent to jump and throw a pile of money at them."

Barry Alverez, AD

What is wrong with him, doesn't he know how things work? Money solves all problems. People who say money is the root of all evil, don't have it. Shut up Barry, go lose the Rose bowl, keep the streak at three in a row!

Oh yeah, I am not sure Barta can read, otherwise he wouldn't have given KF the lock down contract he did until 2020. Maybe he needs glasses, or contacts.

Barry Alverez, AD

So, your point is that Barry A. has balls and Barta doesn't? Ok, good point.

FreedComanche

Barry Alverez, AD

He says, as his coach leaves for a modest raise after three championships. Good look getting lighting to strike twice Uncle Fester.

Sounds like the next coach and Bielema had to do it the Alverez way. Thats probably one of the main reasons Bielema left for Arkansas. I wish Barta had a way for ferentz to follow, so it can't be all that bad.

Give mad respect to a post like this that was bumbed from 2009 after the orange bowl, but I'm sure the OP felt the same way back then, no question about it.

Also, in the article I linked in my previous post Barry Alvarez has an extreme case of butthurt. And hes a genuine azzhole.

Also, in the article I linked in my previous post Barry Alvarez has an extreme case of butthurt. And hes a genuine azzhole.

Barry's been doing teh media rounds lately. Heard him on Rome yesterday. He said Bert asked Barry to coach the Rose Bowl (after apparently hauling his giant balls in via wheelbarrow), and he told him to GTFO. Rome also asked him his thoughts on the Arkansas AD claiming Bert wrote to him before the season, and Barry said he hadn't heard about that, then there was a very, very heavy silence where you could feel Barry was just doing a silent rage face.

Glad to see this program flounder. Couldn't happen to a nicer group of guys.

lol wut??

You think he's seriously going to find a coach who will out perform him and Bert? Wisconsin isn't naturally set up to win liek they have. They need string leadership, or they're going to be Purdue at worst, but probably from now on more like Iowa.

Barry's been doing teh media rounds lately. Heard him on Rome yesterday. He said Bert asked Barry to coach the Rose Bowl (after apparently hauling his giant balls in via wheelbarrow), and he told him to GTFO. Rome also asked him his thoughts on the Arkansas AD claiming Bert wrote to him before the season, and Barry said he hadn't heard about that, then there was a very, very heavy silence where you could feel Barry was just doing a silent rage face.

Glad to see this program flounder. Couldn't happen to a nicer group of guys.

He was also all butthurt that the Arkansas AD didnt contact him first for permission to talk to Bert.

I hope Stanford pounds teh Badgers.

Latest posts