Heroes Game Trophy?

billdozer15

Jon, feel free to move this in with another thread if you wish. I thought it would be a good idea to come up with ideas for the trophy since they obviously havent created one yet.

Also, are they going to honor heroes from the past or have family members of heroes past represent them at the game? I could obviously see Sullivan Brothers and Nile Kinnick being honored. Or Spencer Bailey, being from Sioux City this one definitely hits home.
Spencer_Bailey.jpg

As for the trophy itself they need to knock it out of the park, the name itself is kinda...meh. But if they have a sweet trophy it would make up for alot. I wouldnt mind seeing a miniature solid bronze cannon that the names of the honored and years winner would be etched into, much like the Stanley Cup. I'm not a big fan of trophy's they attach a plaquard (sp) to, I would rather see it etched into the trophy itself.

What do you think Hawkeye Nation?

Jon, feel free to move this in with another thread if you wish. I thought it would be a good idea to come up with ideas for the trophy since they obviously havent created one yet.

Also, are they going to honor heroes from the past or have family members of heroes past represent them at the game? I could obviously see Sullivan Brothers and Nile Kinnick being honored. Or Spencer Bailey, being from Sioux City this one definitely hits home.
Spencer_Bailey.jpg

As for the trophy itself they need to knock it out of the park, the name itself is kinda...meh. But if they have a sweet trophy it would make up for alot. I wouldnt mind seeing a miniature solid bronze cannon that the names of the honored and years winner would be etched into, much like the Stanley Cup. I'm not a big fan of trophy's they attach a plaquard (sp) to, I would rather see it etched into the trophy itself.

What do you think Hawkeye Nation?

I think we should just play for the giant golden cornstalk

I am starting to feel like this was rushed into a little too quickly and we should have let the series play out for awhile before naming the game and designing a trophy.

I am starting to feel like this was rushed into a little too quickly and we should have let the series play out for awhile before naming the game and designing a trophy.

Agreed, but we are down the rabbit hole now. Hopefully they dont screw the pooch even more on the trophy design. Being Hy-Vee is the sponsor, lets hope the same genious' that created the Cy-Hawk trophy are not behind this one.

I believe the Cy-Hawk was created by a teacher in Ames. No doubt a clones fan so we should be safe.

You're going to bash a trophy that actually at least has a decent rivalry name to it when this "heroes game" was just announced... Too funny.

Latest posts