Herman announced at 5 today?

You said no announcement would be made until the posting ended. With both of the previous staff vacancies, the new coach was announced before the job was even posted.

When did this happen? Coaches were hired before the job was even posted? Obviously this wasn't the case with "Soup", as you admitted earlier, so which coaches were hired before the job was even posted?

You said no announcement would be made until the posting ended. With both of the previous staff vacancies, the new coach was announced before the job was even posted.

Since you don't even follow the program close enough to know two of the most prominent assistant coaches, it is funny watching you flail away here like you have even seen an Iowa game once in your life.

Just precious.

Dude, wake up....DT has over 3,000 posts....has it crossed your mind that he's pulling your chain? Ease up on the venom.

What is hyperbole?

I'll take "Things that people on message boards take seriously" for $500, Alex.

To be fair, I don't think Dwayne has any clue what he's talking about regarding this topic. The DC position has been posted forever. The deadline means nothing now in regards to when they will announce it.

With that said, TylerSash is quite a DB.

To be fair, I don't think Dwayne has any clue what he's talking about regarding this topic. The DC position has been posted forever. The deadline means nothing now in regards to when they will announce it.

The posting ends today, so as I've been saying all along, the hire will not be announced before the end of the posting. I've been proven correct. I'm not sure how you can say that I have no clue regarding this topic.

SOunds like I may be right... just off a week. I don't expect BF to come aboard. Sounds like it is Herrman and expect Calwell to be calling the plays on the offense.

To be fair though it sounded like his deal with Balt was one of those "just come on over and well find a spot for you" things. it was also before KOK left.