Herky's Locker Room open in Des Moines

There is always the clearance aisle at the Windsor Heights Wal-Mart.

Pretty sure that where U of I stuff would be on sale, or maybe thats the east side, pleasant hill?

Dont forget the BWW in Ames that was going to be boycotted by the Clone faithful. They were all pizzed off because all the employees were wearing black and gold uniforms which was unacceptable, even though every BWW I have ever been to has their employees wear black and gold uniforms.

A few ******* posters on a message board do not speak for the whole fan base. And it wasn't about the uniforms, it was supposedly about the U of I fball jersey on the wall.

There's nothing quite as hilarious as a group of butthurt clowns.

Again, a select number of posters on a message board don't speak for the whole fan base.... Just like posters here don't speak for all hawkeye fans.

IIRC, it was because of the colors of the employees uniforms. I could be mistaken though.

No.

I have a family member who is the head of the licensing department at a Big 12 school. He says ISU is very stringent on what they allow their logo to be placed on hence why you don't see a lot of clone items in mall shops and other stores.

Do the have Hawkeye thongs there? Mine is stained.

iowa-bikini-girl-1.jpg

You could probably ask her.

Latest posts