Here is what I would like to see

This begs the question: What do you EXPECT to see? I'll tell you this right now...your defense won't stop Hill and Magee, and ODB/Landry are going to be open ALOT! Jennings may not be able to get it to them, but the DBs are going to be so concerned with the LSU receivers they will be slow to run support. If your coach is as good as he seems, he should be practicing the Power I up the gut until his players puke. Anyone who's watched this LSU defense knows they're vulnerable up the middle. Your TEs should have a good day against our LBs, also.

Although this is accurate, Iowa's front 7 has done a well enough job stopping the run. Especially with Iowa's 3 senior linebackers picking up the run in the second level. LSU's main concern should be the different looks the Iowa linebackers show the frosh qb. Iowa is going to try and get him second guessing what he's seeing and get him to start hearing footsteps and make throws into coverage. I would expect Iowa to blitz like crazy in the first half bringing the linebackers off the edge much like the game plan at Nebraska. If the young qb shows he can avoid the rush and make those throws, it could be a long day for Iowa.

The good offenses that Iowa played this year.

NIU (maybe) they scored 30
Wisconsin 28 4 tds
Ohio State 34 4 tds
Nebraska 17 2 tds

Sparty - iduno - they were just starting to blossom when they played us. they scored 26 (2 TDs)

Latest posts