Here is the interim CyHawk Trophy

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
It's clearly a football trophy, as it says 'football' right on it. From a Scott Dochterman tweet

mu2vue.jpg

I was confused as to what sport this was for, but then I saw the small "FOOTBALL" plaque down at the bottom. Confusion: gone.

well, they could just keep it and change out the football on top for a basketball or some sort of wrestling thing for the other sports. its not like we need some flashy trophy.

BlckNGldHwk, it is kind of like not noticing the punk kid with the green mohawk and tons of facial piercings is wearing Keds.

Just get a big bushel barrel. Bring a giant BBQ to the end of the stadium. Through about 150 ears of corn on the grill in the third quarter, fill the bushel with cooked corn and let the winners have at it.

No plaques, no stupid antiquated ideas, no ugly wood base, just good ole grilled corn.

Just get a big bushel barrel. Bring a giant BBQ to the end of the stadium. Through about 150 ears of corn on the grill in the third quarter, fill the bushel with cooked corn and let the winners have at it.

No plaques, no stupid antiquated ideas, no ugly wood base, just good ole grilled corn.

150 ears of corn is a lot to through on a grill.

It probably would have been best if they had just not bothered with a trophy at all for this game. Or at all for this series.

I know this is radical thinking and all but why didnt they just use the old trophy for one more year instead of wasting more money on an place holder trophy.....

Maybe Iowa Corn should hang on to the precious moments trophy and award it annually to the Iowa farmer who gets the biggest subsidy check.

Latest posts