Here is another one of those chances to win a Big One on a Big Stage

Even Charles Barkley sees it. But we are headed into year 10 and Fran doesn’t get it. So we are at Iowa’s peak.
Exactly right. 10-10 in the conference. Cannot recruit an even somewhat athletic guard still. Hey we are Iowa though we have good kids that do it the right way lol. I guess I'm wondering where these more athletic bodies are we were supposed to see this year from all the grueling time being put in on weight training. Tennessee looked like men playing against boys. Cook looks the part, but plays the weakest of anyone on the team.

Exactly right. 10-10 in the conference. Cannot recruit an even somewhat athletic guard still. Hey we are Iowa though we have good kids that do it the right way lol. I guess I'm wondering where these more athletic bodies are we were supposed to see this year from all the grueling time being put in on weight training. Tennessee looked like men playing against boys. Cook looks the part, but plays the weakest of anyone on the team.
The record shows that their starting backcourt outscored our athletically challenged backcourt 47-45 and their men had the same number of offensive rebounds, 13, as our boys, but carry on.