Hendy to Md

Not a huge surprise but we had a shot. Oh well. I think the coaches are still feeling good about Cooper as you haven't seen us go after any other dline prospects to replace him, like we've seen with the LB and DB position.

Out looks like hawks strike out on the lat big 3 they wanted....so what other fallbacks do they go to now.

That's too bad ... I was really hoping that we'd land Hendy.

All the same ... I'm still really excited about all the guys in the recruiting class. Still looks to have shaped up to be a great class!

Damn, I was really hoping we would get all 3 Maryland boys. It sounds like we are down to just Cooper, so I really hope he at least sees the light and comes to Iowa.

Hard to knock kids for staying near home. Its shocking Iowa gets so many kids from so far off to attend school in Iowa City. Its a GREAT town, but still. I was homesick first semester and I was from Des Moines. Johnson has been an impressive recruiter.

do you guys think if DJK had a twitter account when we were recruiting him we would have labeled him as a non iowa guy? the drug issues aside i think we can all agree that he was a great hawkeye

do you guys think if DJK had a twitter account when we were recruiting him we would have labeled him as a non iowa guy? the drug issues aside i think we can all agree that he was a great hawkeye

They are just trying to make themselves feel better about Iowa missing out on him.

look at nico's twitter:

DaNicoLaw Nico Law
Tomorrow is MY BIG DAY I sign that FAT CONTRACT! Thank you to everyone who have supported me..IM STARTING A NEW LIFE! HAWKSWAGG..GOD BLESS

probably not the wisest thing to say. But im still excited to have him in black and gold.

Latest posts