Helmets

Seriously. Whoever in the athletic department spent time making this happen (if it does) should have spent that time looking for new coaches or improving the offense or making the defense not suck or coming up with a fence to keep douchy fans off the field.

Seriously. Whoever in the athletic department spent time making this happen (if it does) should have spent that time looking for new coaches or improving the offense or making the defense not suck or coming up with a fence to keep douchy fans off the field.

This post makes about as much sense as the fans that rush the field after a win in which Iowa was favored.

"making the defense not suck..." lol. Yea lets have a A.D. that part takes in coaching just like Jerry Jones. Not that I believe this happens but it probably has more to do with the marketing team. Probably would be the same group that came up with the tigerhawk light that spots up on the water tower.

Is Michigan going to Stars and Stripes their, ah stripes? That would make me feel better. Otherwise, it might not send the greatest message to have Iowa's defense representing the US... If you know what I mean.

Maybe they should where red, white and blue jerseys too. I'll be surprised if there is any differences in our uniforms.

That image APPEARS to be a decent PhotoShop job but looks like someone had "challenges" around the edges. Still, can't be 100% certain due to the quality of the photo. I think it would be neat if we came out in these today, but doubt it's real.

Morehouse is saying that the Tigerhawk on one side will be the flag and there will no emblem on the other side of the helmet, honoring those who have fallen.

381353_10150347933981574_52019791573_8713833_569259677_n.jpg

Man those look great, hopefully they will motivate our guys to play with more emotion today. Love it or leave

Latest posts