Helmet sticker for Marvin

Can't say that I am surprised one bit, but thought I would point out that Marvin got a helmet sticker this week from the ESPN crew after his performance on Saturday.
He is also listed as 1 of the 3 Top Performers in that section on their College Football page.

helmet-stickers-102211 - College Football Nation Blog - ESPN

That is just the helmet stickers the guys from the Big Ten Blog give out weekly. It isn't the helmet stickers the Gameday Final show with Rece Davis, Mushmouth and May give out. Somehow they forgot about McNutt for there picks this week.

he's very good. great hands, great feet, huge wing-span, long strides, it'll be interesting to see how he does in the league...

If i had to compare him to an nfl guy... it would be a wr who also had 3 tds this weekend,burress. Its probably the height and length where i see the similarities

how many helmet stickers did you have in high school? Ours were skull and cross bones. we were very tough....

I still think he's closer to Andre. Physically he's comparable to Plax as well as Andre. Marvin just seems so damn tough when it comes to after-the-catch skills, like Andre though. He's probably a hybrid of the two! ;)