Helmet Rule

I disagree. The only reason a helmet comes off is because it is not buckled
Tight. If a player does not buckle both of the buckles on his chin strap then he deserves to sit out a play.
Helmets are designed to NOT come off
If they are correctly buckled.
A helmet on the ground increases the chances for Concussion,
And slow the game down.

Tight. If a player does not buckle both of the buckles on his chin strap then he deserves to sit out a play.
And slow the game down.

I don't think I can remember a time where player got a concussion after their lid got knocked off.

And slow the game down.

False its not the buckles, they wear them loose. Have you seen how easily they come off?

False its not the buckles, they wear them loose. Have you seen how easily they come off?

Seems to me you were agreeing with the other poster, he said it was because they don't buckle them tightly. Anyway, I agree. If they're buckled tightly they are not likely to come off.

Buckle up your helmets and play some football. :)

If you are watching the Penn State game, that was a dangerous time for the PSU RB's helmet to come off. He got hit after losing the helmet.

I couldn't have imagined my helmet coming off when I played in high school. If guys want to wear their bandanas on their head and not strap up the helmet, there should be some punishment, it is a delay of the game and even with the new rule I have seen at least 10 helmets pop off in games I have watched already this season.

Latest posts