Hello from the BTN Offices

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
Hey folks...had a few minutes to jump on here and catch up a bit.

I have received no fewer than 24 emails, 15 PM's and countless direct message tweets from people asking me to let them in on the deets, and they promise not to tell...I get it, I might do the same ;)

Just can't go there, otherwise this would be my last trip here.

The show is 90 minutes..and in looking at the rundown, its going to be flat packed with info and also opinion. The segment with LeCharles and me will contain some fun opinions...there is a topic that I want to broach related to the Big Ten Champion and how it will play on the national scene given what I think of the division breakdowns. It's not really a changed Big Ten, but it's totally different, if that makes sense...that's the overriding theme I have from looking at this stuff.

Early on, you will see email addresses and twitter addresses where you can share your opinion. I will be reading some of your emails and tweets on the show tonight.

I should get a look at the schedules any minute...looking forward to that. Have had a few meetings going over show content, etc. I think Dinardo has come in and grabbed at least two Diet Cokes..Howard's rocking a mac laptop like mine to my right..and we are chewing some football fat...sounds a bit like Big Ten fantasy camp, right?

This could go down as one of my favorite non-family related days ever...certainly the best day of work I will ever put in not related to an Iowa football game

Hope you all watch the show tonight...6pm central...we should be on twice during the show as it stands now...all of the sudden, IMO, the Big Ten Football season begins tonight...a day earlier than I thought.

Gotta go...just saw Commish Delany coming down the hall and I want to hide my laptop before he g....--------------(connection lost)

Last edited:
I am absolutely jealous. I wish I could be you JON MILLER. Tell Howard hi for me and that he needs to hit the weights (ha ha joke) lol.

Jon is probably the only dude there that hasn't leaked it to somebody. He is like Charley keeping the recipe for Ever Lasting Gobstoppers from Slugworth.

Jon is probably the only dude there that hasn't leaked it to somebody. He is like Charley keeping the recipe for Ever Lasting Gobstoppers from Slugworth.

LOLOL That might just be true. You know what happened to the boy who got everything he ever dreamed of, right?

Jon, whoever the joker is who screwed us (since we'll probably be screwed in some way) spike his coffee ... that will at least lead to some entertaining TV

Are they interested in hiring a 28 year old college dropout with no specialized skills, a below average work ethic, an extreme affection for beer, and an irrational fear of spiders?

If so, hit me up on PM.

Last edited:
Are they interested in hiring 28 year old college dropout with no specialized skills, a below average work ethic, an extreme affection for beer, and an irrational fear of spiders?

If so, hit me up on PM.

Jon can tell them you are willing to do a show from your couch only if the beer fridge is placed within reach!

Should be an awesome show. Can't wait to get home and watch the KF show from 5 to 6 and then the BTN show after that.

Latest posts