Hello all

Wouldn't he be okay because technically he had the rights to Hawkeyenation.com? He simply eliminated his affiliation with scout.com.
I'd be shocked if scout didn't have it's own terms of service and privacy policy that everyone consented to when they signed up. Maybe they didn't, they didn't go after either JD or Brumby when they bailed.

My account moved over from Scout. You had to re-register to the new HN, but your screen name and post history carried over. Which was helpful, since teh Ghost was (and still is) Perma-banned from Scout. I have not dropped 9,600 posts on this iteration of HN, as about 4,000 old posts carried over.

My account moved over from Scout. You had to re-register to the new HN, but your screen name and post history carried over. Which was helpful, since teh Ghost was (and still is) Perma-banned from Scout. I have not dropped 9,600 posts on this iteration of HN, as about 4,000 old posts carried over.

Thats bull.
Edit: I mean that's bull, Dean.

So is Dusty a chick or not?
And if he/she is a she then

images

Well i have finally made the journey over to Hawkeyenation. I can not take all the Negative on the other site. not saying there is none here but cant be as bad.

Hey Dusty I'm pretty much the head mod. If you want your stay to be pleasant you should prolly go make me a sammich.

LOL I m a guy My name is Dustin i just did dusty98 due to i grad from school that year and friends at work just called me dusty

Latest posts