Heartbreak Huskers

I absolutely love it. I do feel for Riley though.

Sick of seeing T. Armpunt throw up crap after crap and luck out.

All that said, contain Armpunt....beat nebby.

If you're not lurking the Husker forums you're missing out. It's truly a thing of beauty.

Needed Nebraska to win this one. Wisconsin has an easy path now. We do have the tie breaker on them, but can't lose 2 games unless someone else can get Wisconsin (maybe Northwestern down the road).

Only good news out of this, is Nebraska is a dumpster fire and makes our win over Wisconsin look better.

Has it ever happened - lose 4 games on the opponents last play? Impossible

I'm so happy for NU

They getting their payback for all the lucky wins they've pulled out of their *** the last few years. They have been a hand full of plays from being a 7-8 win team for years. But 9 wins just wasn't quite enough...lololololol

We wanted NU to win this one fellas. Should have been routing for Fatty McPotbelly to miss that second one too.

Needed Nebraska to win this one. Wisconsin has an easy path now. We do have the tie breaker on them, but can't lose 2 games unless someone else can get Wisconsin (maybe Northwestern down the road).

Only good news out of this, is Nebraska is a dumpster fire and makes our win over Wisconsin look better.

We just need to win next week. I don't think I could ever root for nebby.

It may have been better for Nebby to win from a mathematical standpoint but can't see myself rooting for them whether it's football or mumbly-peg.

During football season I call a perfect weekend one where Iowa and Green Bay win and Nebraska loses. I've had plenty this season.

It may have been better for Nebby to win from a mathematical standpoint but can't see myself rooting for them whether it's football or mumbly-peg.

I'm with ya, can't root for them under any circumstance aside from some set that them winning guarantees us the West

Not sure if ISU will muster more than 3 wins. It will be interesting who their next fb coach will be.....

Latest posts