He gone

He still, after years and years of trying to correct his mechanics, cannot pass the ball.

And that's at the college level. Certainly no NFL team is going to let him run the ball like he did in college. None.

At the pro level, he'll be a tremendous flop as a passing QB. His glory days are behind him. Good riddance.

Sooo, does this mean O$U has to forfeit their bowl victory? Wasn't part of the deal that they had to play this year in order to play in the bowl?

Sooo, does this mean O$U has to forfeit their bowl victory? Wasn't part of the deal that they had to play this year in order to play in the bowl?
that was a team agreement JT made them agree to accept their punishment if they were to play in the bowl game. Had nothing to do with the NCAA or forfeiting the game....

oh and there is a rumor that Pryor made between 20-40k signing memorabilia, that probably would affect his eligibility....just a guess

oh and there is a rumor that Pryor made between 20-40k signing memorabilia, that probably would affect his eligibility....just a guess

Yeah, I doubt Pryor was ever playing another game for the Buckeyes even if he did come back.

Why aren't there rules in place that state any college athlete found guilty of such violations absolutely cannot play professionally in the US? What kind of example does this set for future athletes?

I don't get this joke, please explain.

I think he will be the Bills 3rd round choice- he fits the mold of what Chan Gailey would like in a QB and every coach believes they can fix whatever flaws a player has. I think the supplemental draft is scheduled for July.

The country can NOW see WHY Pryor went to osu.

For cheaters I hope he doesn't get drafted and the NFL strike takes the season. Of course he could sit around and live off the money he has made at osu.

The country can NOW see WHY Pryor went to osu.

For cheaters I hope he doesn't get drafted and the NFL strike takes the season. Of course he could sit around and live off the money he has made at osu.

You really hope the NFL season is gone just to spite Pryor?

Unfortunately, IMO, nothing he did broke the law. Sure it showed us a disturbing image of his true character and disregard for authority, but how that affects him is up to NFL executives to decide. I think based on his skills as a QB he has very limited potentail as an NFL QB, but like others say might make a good WR for someone. I wouldn't take a gamble on him, but again there's going to be an executive that will takes a shot.

There will be an NFL team take a chance on him but with the character flaws that seem to pop up, I will predict the following:
-DUI in his near future
-Assault charge. Most likely a GF
-Credit card fraud...IE Fraudulant use of a CC
-Gain approx 50 Lbs
-Jail time within next 5-7 years

I heard a rumor on a local sports station that he was considering the CFL but I doubt he'd want to take the pay cut.

They've been talking about how he'll get 'picked up' in Pittsburgh for almost a year now. C. Batch is his best bud apparently.

It never made sense to me, but now it looks like it might just work like that.

Latest posts