He gone

What round do you guys think he will go in the supplemental draft? Will he get a chance to play QB?

What round do you guys think he will go in the supplemental draft? Will he get a chance to play QB?

In the supplemental draft, he's a first round talent. He has the great fortune of having not missed any mini-camps yet. I do believe the team that picks him will see what he can do at QB before moving him to WR. Honestly, I think his talent as a WR could make him a pro bowler some day.

Other thought: I wonder how much the AAU basketball circuit that Pryor was so caught up in during middle school and HS (he was a 5* hoops talent as well) affected his attitude and mindset. Not exactly an excuse, but his behavior seems much more consistent with big time basketball players than big time football players.

Last edited:

If half of the stories about Pryor, hit the air waves, I'd be surprised if there are too many NFL GMs interested in him.
Give it a couple of weeks and you will wonder how he managed to stay at OSU for 3 seasons.

He may go 2nd round, 3rd may be more likely. No one is gonna give up their 1st rounder in the '12 draft to take him (that's how the supp. draft works jumper)

Why aren't there rules in place that state any college athlete found guilty of such violations absolutely cannot play professionally in the US? What kind of example does this set for future athletes?

He may go 2nd round, 3rd may be more likely. No one is gonna give up their 1st rounder in the '12 draft to take him (that's how the supp. draft works jumper)

I know how the supp. draft works. I think there are teams that would give up a first round pick to have a guy with Pryor's talent. He is one of the most talented players to ever go into the supplemental draft.

I know how the supp. draft works. I think there are teams that would give up a first round pick to have a guy with Pryor's talent. He is one of the most talented players to ever go into the supplemental draft.

Teams wont give up 1st rounders for all-pro guys like Brandon Marshall and you think they are gonna burn their 1st rounder on Pryor? Lol...ok. Man I feel like i'm in the twilight zone with this argument.

If a team gave up a first rounder in 2020 for Pryor, the GM should be fired on the spot.
Talent is one thing. Talent with a ton of baggage and no position is a whole other story.

Teams wont give up 1st rounders for all-pro guys like Brandon Marshall and you think they are gonna burn their 1st rounder on Pryor? Lol...ok. Man I feel like i'm in the twilight zone with this argument.

No, its just the jumper zone.

What? Brandon Marshall wasn't a supp. draft guy. And he wasn't a great prospect anyway. A 5th round (or so) pick out of UCF. Also, every QB ever taken in the supplemental draft was a 1st round pick. Though there hasn't been one since 1992.

What? Brandon Marshall wasn't a supp. draft guy. And he wasn't a great prospect anyway. A 5th round (or so) pick out of UCF. Also, every QB ever taken in the supplemental draft was a 1st round pick. Though there hasn't been one since 1992.

What I'm saying is that last year teams wouldnt deal a 1st for a proven all-pro in Marshall and u think they will for Pryor who no one even knows what position he will play?

What I'm saying is that last year teams wouldnt deal a 1st for a proven all-pro in Marshall and u think they will for Pryor who no one even knows what position he will play?

Okay, now I understand. On the other hand, the Cowboys dealt two first round picks for Roy Williams. I think a team would do the same for a guy that is arguably more talented the the #1 pick from the actual draft this year.

I don't think Pryor has been alleged to have broken any laws. What he did likely violated his amateur status.

Okay, now I understand. On the other hand, the Cowboys dealt two first round picks for Roy Williams. I think a team would do the same for a guy that is arguably more talented the the #1 pick from the actual draft this year.

You are severely overvaluing Pryor imo. If he was in the actual draft he wouldnt have been a 1st rounder

He's around a 4th round pick in the supplemental draft. He is extremely raw and I don't believe he will pan out in the NFL. Troy Smith was a much better player and he's had trouble in the league.

Latest posts