Hayden Fry Celebration of Life

You're damn right they do.

Give me a Hardee's burger over anything Red Robin, Ruddfuckers, Sonic, Five Guys, Wendy's, Burger King, or Gordon Ramsey ever dreamed of serving.

I put on 14 lbs between halloween and NYD, so I'm on a low carb no booze diet right now. Down 4.5 this year so far (the beer bloat on 1/1 probably inflated my weigh in a bit). I'd shank someone for a Frisco Burger right now. Last time I went to Hardee's I foolishly bought a roast beef. It sucked.

The Ultimate Bacon back when they used that rectangular patty and somewhat oval shaped bun was the pinnacle of fast food. Man, back in the day Hardees had a top shelf roast beef, fried chicken that was close to Bojangles level of quality and a burger lineup with the Frisco and Ultimate Bacon, plus a killer breakfast lineup. They had the world in the palm of their hand. Now, they might as well stick to the burgers because the rest is meh or non-existent.

Here is an ad for the old UBC. Note the double patty. This was after they changed the shape. I was told by management that this was a cost cutting measure as it was more efficient for them to use the double patty construction that the lone rectangular patty. When Bernie Sanders says capitalism has failed, this is a prime example of why he needs to be listened to.

They had the world in the palm of their hand. Now, they might as well stick to the burgers because the rest is meh or non-existent.
Their breakfast sandwiches are still at the to of the heap.

Hardee's has a Frisco breakfast sandwich as an homage to the Frisco Burger, and it's unparalleled by any other fast food place.

Once every 6 or 8 months I indulge in a Frisco breakfast sandwich, large hash rounds, and a large Coke Zero. Haters GTFO. If I drank there would be no finer, nor more effective hangover meal to get your system moving. In more ways than one.

Worked for an entity that had a corporate office next to a Carl's Jr (west coast Hardees) test kitchen and they would get invited over at times to taste test stuff. Never once when I was there did I get to go.

Their breakfast sandwiches are still at the to of the heap.

Hardee's has a Frisco breakfast sandwich as an homage to the Frisco Burger, and it's unparalleled by any other fast food place.

Once every 6 or 8 months I indulge in a Frisco breakfast sandwich, large hash rounds, and a large Coke Zero. Haters GTFO. If I drank there would be no finer, nor more effective hangover meal to get your system moving. In more ways than one.
Frisco bread is not a breakfast sammich bread. For my money, it's all about the biscuit. To wit, Bojangles is top of the heap and Bojangles is second.

Worked for an entity that had a corporate office next to a Carl's Jr (west coast Hardees) test kitchen and they would get invited over at times to taste test stuff. Never once when I was there did I get to go.
Not that it matters, but Carl's isn't exclusively confined to the west coast.

I've seen them as far east as Lawton, Oklahoma.

Not that it matters, but Carl's isn't exclusively confined to the west coast.

I've seen them as far east as Lawton, Oklahoma.

If it's west of the Missourrah River's longitude along the Iowa border and it ain't Wichita, Omaha or Lincoln or in Texas, I consider it to be on the West Coast.

You're damn right they do.

Give me a Hardee's burger over anything Red Robin, Ruddfuckers, Sonic, Five Guys, Wendy's, Burger King, or Gordon Ramsey ever dreamed of serving.

My favorite burger is still Red Robin's Burnin' Love. I don't care to go to any of the other "premium" burger joints like Five Guys

I used to like Hardee's breakfast sandwiches the most, but BK is my go to place now. Their Crossanwich is hard to beat. They are pretty big, tasty, and cheap. BK almost always has a 2 for $4 deal going on. They also always have coupons that get you a 2 Crossanwich meal for $4 or two meals for $5.

Latest posts