Hawks Top Penn State 67-64

I liked the way they fought. Good energy.

I think Brommer can become something...once he learns to harness and control his energy, I like the bounce and skill set he has...but some players, like Alex Thompson, just never learn to slow down when the lights turn on.

Great win and has IOWA ever had a better guy at the Free Throw line than Matt Gatens.

A good team win, though. May, Aaron Fuller, Payne, Cole, Brommer, JLick, Bawinkel! and all contributed nicely to the HAWKEYE WIN!

Good stuff :)

Nice to see coach show some emotion and passion, something other than sitting with his head in his hands and rolling his eyes.

Yea May just doesn't look all that comfortable with the ball sometimes, hopefully will see him grow into his potential a little more this next couple of weeks.

Now Bawinkel, I can almost call whether the shot is in or out every time. He looked on today when he had time to set his feet. He seems to have a tough time shooting on the break. But solid performance today.

Yes, May was rushing shots.

When I watch him, I can't help but think of how much I'd love to see him in Mr. Davis's system...I really like what he does.

Latest posts