Hawks send their 3rd TE to the League this year

Not totally shocking when you think about it. When Hesse committed to Iowa, they listed him as an athlete. I saw him play in high school and he was a good QB for a very good Waukon team. I always thought he was more athletic than people realized.

If anybody can make this kind of transition, Parker Hesse can. Heck, he played QB in high school and he's been blocking TEs at Iowa.

I'd guess he'll be best at blocking out of the gate. he's probably headed to the Titans practice squad, assuming he makes that.

But he's coming from TE U! I'm sure we'll all be rooting for Parker.

Too bad that developmental league went belly up, that would be perfect for a wannabe TE.

I think it is awesome that the Titans recognized his athletic ability and are giving him a shot at TE. Who knows, if TE doesn’t work out, they may try him at LB too. But I think TE is a good spot for him in the NFL.

Mike Vrabel has that Patriot lineage. He just found his Swiss army knife in Parker Hesse. And before everyone calls me out I realize no one has a Swiss army knife anymore, but you get my point. I would bet Vrabel sees a little bit of himself in Hesse 16 or 17 years ago.

Latest posts