Hawks Poised to Get 4 Star DL

I have no new info but based upon the utter silence on twitter, Rivals, and Scout I'm at the point of calling this "announcement" by the 247sports team BS. I'm starting to wonder if they just did it to drum up some extra subscriptions.

He smokes Diamond in that Army Combine Video (1:07), then gets in his face. Dude looks like an absolute stud.

Straight tosses some dude at about 50 seconds as well.

I think it was him that got tossed, at least I think so, they showed his #, then it looked like he was the one who got tossed. He needs to stay at DT, he's nasty, not polished enough for OL

Well, for what it is worth a mod over on the 247 MSU board he would activate my account for a year for free if Jaleel commits to the Spartans.

It's not a done deal until J. Johnson announces.

I'm taking a wait and see approach.

With all the chatter about Johnson picking Iowa, I suspect more than a few folks would feel silly if he announces for Michigan State.

I think it was him that got tossed, at least I think so, they showed his #, then it looked like he was the one who got tossed. He needs to stay at DT, he's nasty, not polished enough for OL

watch again. 50 seconds. He's going up against some unnamed lineman. OL 578 or something.

It's not a done deal until J. Johnson announces.

I'm taking a wait and see approach.

With all the chatter about Johnson picking Iowa, I suspect more than a few folks would feel silly if he announces for Michigan State.

It's really not a done deal til he signs in feb.

Yawn! It either becomes a massive fail, or a massive anti-climactic moment. Thanks Twitter, whatever did we do without you.

Latest posts