Hawks Overcome Flu Bug

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
LINK

Andy Hamilton of the Press Citizen has some quotes from players regarding the flu.

Spievey, Moeaki, Angerer, Klug, Stross and others came down with it last week...I believe that certainly had some effect in the first half.

LINK

Andy Hamilton of the Press Citizen has some quotes from players regarding the flu.

Spievey, Moeaki, Angerer, Klug, Stross and others came down with it last week...I believe that certainly had some effect in the first half.
Fortunately, I saw scant evidence during the game. I doubt anlybody watching from the stands or on tv thought "wow, a lot of these guys look like they're sick." Hopefully the bug has passed and the team can continue on this (so far) remarkable journey.

Regarding this flu thing - maybe the sooner it runs its course - the better. There are still a lot of games left in the season, including games that are typically played in the "cold and flu season".

I thought Spievey played as well as any Iowa cornerback I have ever seen. It is no wonder most teams doen't throw his way. Flu or not he really came to play.

I hope Spievey sticks around. That INT catch he had was unbelievable. Its great to be a hawk!!!

Latest posts