Hawks Open as 10 Point Favorite

Hawk1960

VegasInsider.com line open the Hawks as a 10 point favorite at NW. Seems like a lot of points to give to a NW team playing at home.

Vegas has liked us a lot this year. I'm thinking that after the scare in Bloomington they must think we are going to come out fired up.

VegasInsider.com line open the Hawks as a 10 point favorite at NW. Seems like a lot of points to give to a NW team playing at home.

Not considering that they've lost 3 B10 games, and their only win was by 3 at Indiana. It's a pretty fair spread. In all honesty, I'll be shocked if it is a ten point game given what happened yesterday.

Not considering that they've lost 3 B10 games, and their only win was by 3 at Indiana. It's a pretty fair spread. In all honesty, I'll be shocked if it is a ten point game given what happened yesterday.

I think the IU game helped us for this week. It would have been very easy to overlook NW with tOSU coming to town the following week. Now they know they need to be focused even though I think they should have this game circled after last yr.

The Northwestern one point win over MN and their loss to Purdue are both starting to look really bad.

And another thing, it made me sick listening to Paterno talk about Fitzgerald so much after his 400th victory. I know it was Joe Pa being his usual classy self, but Fitzgerald is not class in any way, shape or form.

I fully expect a 17+ pt victory over Northwestern.

Seems a bit optimistic. Northwestern has beaten Iowa 4 out of the last 5 times. The Wildcats will be a confident bunch at home against the Hawks.

The Hawks had better take Northwestern very seriously or it could be a long afternoon.

I will be happy with a win of any kind.

Latest posts