Hawks lose 11 games - 7 of those losses

Thanks, makes me feel better...not really. This team overachieved, but still was weak minded

And Villanova is the only loss out of those 7 that was by double figures. The flip side of this is that we have zero wins against Sweet 16 teams. So we were weren't a top 16 team but we are definitely a top 32 team...probably a low end top 25 team IMO.

Thanks, makes me feel better...not really. This team overachieved, but still was weak minded

Again, I disagree. This team was not a clutch shooting team. That's different from being weak minded. They fought from behind, many time double digits to either win or take the lead. Weak minded, soft teams don't do that.

Again, I disagree. This team was not a clutch shooting team. That's different from being weak minded. They fought from behind, many time double digits to either win or take the lead. Weak minded, soft teams don't do that.

A great example was the game at West Lafayette. The Hawks were down by nineteen early in the second-half & won by a comfortable margin.