Hawks head to Hoosier land game thread

My bad. Accidentally started a game thread didn’t think anyone else was going to start one. Trying to delete mine.

NIT

Was trying to talk myself into the NCAA tournament being a possibility, but the hill might be too steep.

still within striking distance, can’t give up yet. gotta make a run coming out of the gate the 2nd half.

We need more than Payton to make any kind of comeback. Overall lackadaisical effort. Hard to win on the road though.

NIT

Was trying to talk myself into the NCAA tournament being a possibility, but the hill might be too steep.
Good Heavens, that's optimism! :p
The NCAA was done like a month ago and nail in coffin blowing a 10-point lead at home to Maryland.

With this loss at Indy (while not shocking, I thought it was one of the games left where they had a chance), the NIT is going to be a challenge!

After tonight, they're 4-6 / 12-9
Then you've got ...
2 losses against Illannoy
Loss at Mich State
Most likely losses at NwU and Maryland ... that's 5 more losses

Toss-ups are home vs Oh-Suck and Vadgers and at Pedo State. Let's hope they get 2 of these 3.

Likely Wins are home vs PSU and Minny.

It's optimistic for them to finish 8-12 / 16-15 before the BTT. They'll likely go 1-1 in BTT and end up barely over .500 at 17-16. Is that enought to get a 6 or 7 seed in the NIT?

Good Heavens, that's optimism! :p
The NCAA was done like a month ago and nail in coffin blowing a 10-point lead at home to Maryland.

With this loss at Indy (while not shocking, I thought it was one of the games left where they had a chance), the NIT is going to be a challenge!

After tonight, they're 4-6 / 12-9
Then you've got ...
2 losses against Illannoy
Loss at Mich State
Most likely losses at NwU and Maryland ... that's 5 more losses

Toss-ups are home vs Oh-Suck and Vadgers and at Pedo State. Let's hope they get 2 of these 3.

Likely Wins are home vs PSU and Minny.

It's optimistic for them to finish 8-12 / 16-15 before the BTT. They'll likely go 1-1 in BTT and end up barely over .500 at 17-16. Is that enought to get a 6 or 7 seed in the NIT?

The Kenpom 18-13(10-10) projection feels about right to me. They are going to steal a couple of those games that you think are losses.

Latest posts