Hawks flip eastern michigan LB commit

We are desperately in need of linebackers, and I would say this guy, while he doesn't have the D1 offers or the measurable a, is much preferred to a walk on. Baby steps. Kirk didn't in-home visit with him last night and it worked. I just wish Kirk was doing these in-home visits all year long and getting commits.

Nice now if we can only get Kirk out of Iowa City imagine the players we could get.

If you judge by comparative offers. This class has commits from players with offers from: Alabama, Auburn, Miami, Michigan, o$u, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Arizona. Arkansas, South Carolina, Tennessee, Syracuse, TCU, Texas Tech etc etc. It has lineman that could contribute at a true freshman. It has players from Texas, Florida, Missouri, Illinois and Ohio in addition they kept the best in state recruits. This is a good class.
Almost all of those are from one guy.

I everyone insane? He a marginal recruit we stole from a Michigan directional school. He will likely be a mediocre player at best for Iowa. On what basis is he the next Greenway? Its pathetic we celebrate this from a coach who has been in place for 15 years. I doubt even EMU gives a rip about losing him.

I everyone insane? He a marginal recruit we stole from a Michigan directional school. He will likely be a mediocre player at best for Iowa. On what basis is he the next Greenway? Its pathetic we celebrate this from a coach who has been in place for 15 years. I doubt even EMU gives a rip about losing him.

He's not rated high. Greenway wasn't rated high. Stars don't matter because Bob Sanders. He's gunna be good.

It's safe to say that I can come up with 5X as many 2* misses than you can 2* NFL success stories. Just leave it alone.

First of all, you can probably come up with a hell of a lot more than 5X as many. Second of all... Bob Sanders.

I everyone insane? He a marginal recruit we stole from a Michigan directional school. He will likely be a mediocre player at best for Iowa. On what basis is he the next Greenway? Its pathetic we celebrate this from a coach who has been in place for 15 years. I doubt even EMU gives a rip about losing him.[/QUOTE

This^. Shows how far this program has fallen. Scrambling to fill the class with fallbacks, and the delusionites think KF somehow found Bob Sanders again.

I'm with you guys. Why does Ferentz even bother with these 2 star players. Why doesn't he only recruit 5 star players with a couple of 4 stars thrown in just to keep it fair? The state of Iowa is filled with 5 stars. Why does Kirk let Rhoads get them all?

We just offered the 25th best player in the state of Indiana, who received no offers from Purdue, Indiana, Norte dame, or any other bcs team. This recruiting class is going to have 15 different Bob Sanders on it!

Last edited:
We just offered the 25th best player in the state of Indiana, who received no offers from Purdue, Indiana, Norte dame, or any other bcs team. This recruiting cross is going to have 15 different Bob Sanders on it!
Don't forget Chad Greenway and Dallas Clark.

Latest posts