hawks fans sending mccall hate mail

I hate social media. It is a scourge on our society. Is there anyway he knows that they are actually hawk fans?

Again, I can see why KF is like Urban Meyer and has regulated tweeting and other crap like this. What gets me is that a kid like McCall ( and millions of others) basically just broadcast their ''phone number'' to the world and then expect no crank calls?

One could make the argument that HN.com is social media. Why do you use it?

I think that some hawk fans (more than some) have really gone apeshi^ this year. When I read some of the comments on the boards this week in particular, it makes me want to take a big break from all of these "fans."

Seriously, stalking a dude on Facebook? Get a freaking life.

This is just stupid. Whoever is sending them hate mail can go F*** themselves. You have no idea what is going on in their personal lives. You have no idea why they left. You don't know **** and are being really selfish. Think about when you were their age even though they are 18 or older they are hardly adults. Not a knock on them It's just how it is because I know when I was their age I was unprepared for a lot of things.

Get a life people. I've seen a lot of people here forget what really matters here. This past season has been rough but please think before you act.

You might be surprised. A lot of the hate mail/bad comments come from guys in their 30's and 40's. It's not just drunk college kids. Stupid is stupid, no matter how old you are.

I should have been more specific, what I should have said is "drunk college age journalism students".

Yes they are Iowa fans. What's more believable, that a bunch of college age Iowa fans friend him on FB after he ran wild on directional Tenn them sent drunk hate mail when he left or.... a bunch of fans from another school posed as hawks and friend him with the hope he would do something bad and theft could send hatemail
Whats more believable?
All of the above!

To the Effed up Iowa fans doing this....what a great message to send to the incoming recruits....NOT. Get a frickin life.

I swear to God the only reason I contacted him was because he owes me $20 dollars, how can McCall sit there and say that this is hatemail. This is an outrage and he still hasn't paid!

facebook hate mail is
not nearly as cool as snail
mail hatred weak sauce

yIPP6.gif

I have always found it disturbing when grown men friend/post on facebook and follow twitter accounts of college kids. As the previous poster said, Im sure most of them are 30-40 year olds. Get a life losers.

That is sad to read. Too many fans get too caught up in the decisions made by 18-19 year olds. To any "fans" sending hate mail to a 19 year old I would lay claim that you have some issues of your own to work out. If you really let the decisions made by 18-19 year olds impact your day-to-day life then I feel sorry for you.

and you base this brilliant deduction on..............

Out of the many people I've seen post hate-filled messages on player profiles (DJK, A-Rob, McCall), the high-school kids are in the minority. I wouldn't say they're all in their 30s and 40s, but most are mid-20s or older.

That is sad to read. Too many fans get too caught up in the decisions made by 18-19 year olds. To any "fans" sending hate mail to a 19 year old I would lay claim that you have some issues of your own to work out. If you really let the decisions made by 18-19 year olds impact your day-to-day life then I feel sorry for you.

MY LIFE IS NOTHING IF THIS TEAM WITH PEOPLE I DON'T KNOW ON IT DOESN'T WIN!!!!!!

Latest posts