hawks fans sending mccall hate mail

BergHawk7

saw on his facebook, says he hates having to block hawk fans, but some are sending him hate mail. cmon people, really? everything is just getting out of control.

We've got quite a few idiots with keyboards out there. Maybe they would like having their mistakes put on blast, and then have hundreds of complete strangers send them hate mail for it?

Snail trails
are cream sauce
3634695929_478546c0d9.jpg

:D

I hate social media. It is a scourge on our society. Is there anyway he knows that they are actually hawk fans?

Again, I can see why KF is like Urban Meyer and has regulated tweeting and other crap like this. What gets me is that a kid like McCall ( and millions of others) basically just broadcast their ''phone number'' to the world and then expect no crank calls?

I understand being frustrated with the situation, but come on, sending hate mail because the kid made a decision he felt was best for himself is just childish.

Although I'm sure it is tough for him to see it this way right now... The stupid hawk fans sending him hate mail only account for a small majority of the fanbase.

You would have to live a pretty sad life to have nothing better to do other than send a college kid hate mail because he decided to transfer from your favorite football team's school. It's pathetic, really.

It would be fair IMO if he put up the emails for everyone to see along with the senders email address.

saw on his facebook, says he hates having to block hawk fans, but some are sending him hate mail. cmon people, really? everything is just getting out of control.
Are they really Iowa fans?
Social media is a very easy and effective means of deception. Especially with how young people believe and trust it so much.
That being said it would not surprise me that idiots would do such a thing!

Are they really Iowa fans?Social media is a very easy and effective means of deception. Especially with how young people believe and trust it so much.That being said it would not surprise me that idiots would do such a thing!

Yes they are Iowa fans. What's more believable, that a bunch of college age Iowa fans friend him on FB after he ran wild on directional Tenn them sent drunk hate mail when he left or.... a bunch of fans from another school posed as hawks and friend him with the hope he would do something bad and theft could send hatemail

Yes they are Iowa fans. What's more believable, that a bunch of college age Iowa fans friend him on FB after he ran wild on directional Tenn them sent drunk hate mail when he left or.... a bunch of fans from another school posed as hawks and friend him with the hope he would do something bad and theft could send hatemail

You might be surprised. A lot of the hate mail/bad comments come from guys in their 30's and 40's. It's not just drunk college kids. Stupid is stupid, no matter how old you are.

Latest posts