Hawks Are 2 Point Dogs Now

We were 1 point favorites at noon and the day started as a pick ‘em in Vegas. I’m sure it’s just the total bets floating the number around since it’s a toss up game.

Being a dog is right where KF wants them, remember 2015 and the blowout win in evanston which was a launching point to 12-0.

I think this is the classic KF move of keeping and injury secret to everyone except some guys in Vegas.

Its both interesting and scary...Moved to +3 now which is rather significant.

Scores and odds show 64% of spread bets are on Iowa and 74% of the moneyline bets are on Iowa but the spread keeps going towards NW. Usually means large sharp bets are going on NW...

Its both interesting and scary...Moved to +3 now which is rather significant.

Scores and odds show 64% of spread bets are on Iowa and 74% of the moneyline bets are on Iowa but the spread keeps going towards NW. Usually means large sharp bets are going on NW...
Could be Soros trying to disrupt another market. ;)

Money continuing to pour in on NW. The over is also starting to get hit. I'd say a significant injury on Iowa defense is likely

Side note...Penn State opened at -12.5? Wish I got in on that early. I still like Michigan even at +9. Guess I missed out

Just to point out that line moves are just as often wrong as they are right. However, if one liked Iowa, now is the time to bet it. By the same token, if one liked NW, the time to bet it has sailed.

Just to point out that line moves are just as often wrong as they are right. However, if one liked Iowa, now is the time to bet it. By the same token, if one liked NW, the time to bet it has sailed.

Iowa moneyline at +130 if you liked Iowa initially IMO

Latest posts