Hawks arc defense was poor last nite, need to pay attention

uihawk82

PSU had almost zero inside, in the lane game last nite yet I saw the hawk arc defenders hedge toward the lane, take a step toward the lane so many times and lose track of the 3 pt shooters so many times, sooooo many times, and swish. Lucky psu was a little cold the last 10 minutes but they were definitely getting all kinds of great open looks most of the game.

I just do not like leaving the 3 pt shooters with a ton of room just to maybe stick and arm in on an opponent who has the ball around the lane. Stay with your man or your zone area and keep an eye on the ball without giving the unneeded half-double team effort.

JBo is one of the worst defensive players, not just in the conference, but in the country. I would really like to see him focus more on that end of the floor since this team doesn't need him to contribute to scoring (he's honestly more useful as a threat to score than actually scoring since teams have to defend him deep). And I'd really like him to stop chucking up off balance threes from 5 ft behind the 3-pt line with 20 seconds still on the shot clock. I don't care if one out of every 5 games his stat line looks good. The other 4 games he's basically playing for the other team.

JBo is one of the worst defensive players, not just in the conference, but in the country. I would really like to see him focus more on that end of the floor since this team doesn't need him to contribute to scoring (he's honestly more useful as a threat to score than actually scoring since teams have to defend him deep). And I'd really like him to stop chucking up off balance threes from 5 ft behind the 3-pt line with 20 seconds still on the shot clock. I don't care if one out of every 5 games his stat line looks good. The other 4 games he's basically playing for the other team.
Go away, Troll. Nobody cares what you say.

Latest posts