Hawks add rb

Tmoney12

According to Rob Howe Hawks add rb Andre Hunt. Will join team in January. Welcome ll cool dre

He graduated from Cretin-Derham Hall in St. Paul, MN in the class of '11. He went to prep school for a year at Hargrave Military Academy for a year. This year he was out of football and just taking class at a JuCo. He will be walk-on, and I would be really surprised to see him on the field. I expect that he'll be a Marcus Binns type of scout team back.

Also, Howe is more than two weeks behind on this story. I can't remember where I originally read about Hunt, but his committed was reported by another site on November 10.

After reading around a bit, it looks like Hunt held an offer from Minnesota when Brewster was still there and was close to receiving an offer from Maryland last year before they received a commitment from Wes Brown.

He graduated from Cretin-Derham Hall in St. Paul, MN in the class of '11. He went to prep school for a year at Hargrave Military Academy for a year. This year he was out of football and just taking class at a JuCo. He will be walk-on, and I would be really surprised to see him on the field. I expect that he'll be a Marcus Binns type of scout team back.

Also, Howe is more than two weeks behind on this story. I can't remember where I originally read about Hunt, but his committed was reported by another site on November 10.

After searching around a bit, it looks like it was 247Sports that reported Hunt's commitment to Iowa on November 10.

Latest posts