Hawks #5 Preseason for CNNSI

Most noticeable thing from that article: 3 Big Ten teams in the top ten and Penn State will probably be decent next year as well

How come the Nat'l Champs are always a preseason #1. How often since inception of the BCS has a team won it back to back? From what I can remember Florida came close this year, and that's it. Seems like we've played a lot of Previous Year Winners ie Texas, LSU, Florida, and they were ranked 15-25.

If I were ranking, I would first throw out Alabama and put Boise State #1. And GT will probably be really good and I'd put them in the top 5, even though they don't deserve to be there, cause they'll never be able to win a bowl game with their offense, since any good opposing defense can easily prepare in 30 days.

I'm not even sure if Iowa deserves to be in the top 5.. No worse than my top 15..

Something has to be wrong with this guy. (DRIPPING WITH SARCASM)

4 teams from the weak Big Ten in the top 12??? Isn't it amazing how a good year in the bowls brings the Big Ten's reputation back.

My question is this: If this holds form and 4 teams from the Big Ten end upin the top 12 at year end, does the Big Ten become the top conference in the nation???