Hawks 2 Point Favorites vs MSU

Yeah yeah, msu has the best d and as meyer himself said our team does not belong on the same field as his. Well kiss my arse. Pride cometh before the fall. Run your mouth long enough and you will find someone who knocks your teeth out. The hawks both players and coaches are getting better every week and i hope they much more enjoy smacking then getting smacked. No doubt we will find out just what this team is made of when the chips are down or the size of fight we have in our dogs. But as of now we have no reason to think our boys cant hang with the best of them. Break the rock guys.

We have been favorites in every game. We most likely will be in 9 of our games. Not necessarily an indication of what the outcome of the games should be, but We were also projected favorites in 9+ games last year before the year started too.

I think we still have 3 losses left in us.... dont know against who, but 8-4 is ok by me.
I would do back flips for 8-4. I fully expect a 6-6 season; just like I did before the season began. The schedule is very tough down the stretch. If we can stay healthy, maybe, just maybe we find a 7th win.

I noticed in the game against Wisky that tOSU's DLine never got to the Badgers' QB. Does that say more about Wisky's OLine or tOSU's DLine?

Iowa'd better bring some passing game against MSU, because the running game will be bottled up. I predict an over under of less than 20 points.

Iowa'd better bring some passing game against MSU, because the running game will be bottled up. I predict an over under of less than 20 points.

Weisman ran for over 100 yards in East Lansing last year and I think Iowa's o-line is better this year and MSU's d was better last year.

20 points for the O/U? Seriously?

I would literally bet my life savings on an O/U of 20. I'll take the over.

I also think Iowa has moderate success on the ground. 150+, 4.0 to 4.5 ypc.

I got a different impression after watching them against Wisky. Miller was certainly a difference maker but at all other positions, tOSU at best matched the Badgers. That doesn't equal the kind of depth you imply. Meyer has done his utmost to give the impression of a top-5 team but there are 10-15 teams better than them...but to your point, they are still the team to beat in the B1G. On a related note-- in the long run, I expect the bucks to miss Tressel ball.

The good thing is that we get to find out who's right. I believe Wisky has a very good offensive line and OSU was beating them most of the night. To me, the game wasn't as close as the score indicated...and I think OSU tightened up a bit. Miller had three games completely off too. They weren't punching huge holes for the wisky backs...that should tell you something.

I also believe Wisconsin has a very good team...easily the second best in the league in my opinion...better than Michigan or Northwestern. I just felt the OSU-Wisky game had a two touchdown feel to it...and with a few more plays here and there it could have gotten out of hand.

Latest posts