Hawkeyes - Wolverines B1G Tournament Semifinals Game Thread

Zach's daughter, Taylor is a sharpshooter

An Assassin
saving-private-ryan-244-x-200-gif-cz7e98cqcu8h2nct.gif

That’s the game where Clark became can’t miss tv for me.

I think that's what cemented it for me too.
I remember watching a few bits of games without the fans and being like "damn...that girl's good" . I'm sure I watched a few games leading up to that MI game. Bit I'm sure it was within a few days of that I googled "iowa clark deep 33 pointers" and just going down a rabbit hole.

I remember not even being mad after that game. I remember wanting to be. It was more of.. "so close. But damn what in the hell did I just watch?" I never saw anything like that.

Feels to me like they are playing their best basketball of the season right now. Caitlin got all the records out of the way and now she doesn’t care very much about how many points she scores. Right now it’s about what’s the best play for the team. That’s why her assists are skyrocketing. Her teammates are responding by doing a great job of hitting the shots Caitlin’s been setting up for them.

I think it's safe to say that if Iowa wins against Neb tomorrow, Iowa will be a #1 seed in the NCAA tourney.

It is also safe to say that win or lose, Iowa will get the highest overall seed in the Big Ten.

Latest posts