Hawkeyes win NCAA first round game (simulation)

ClintonIAfan

Iowa had a nice 68-61 win over East Tennessee State. Luka Garza was the leading scorer with 20 points to extend his streak. I like Iowa's chances in the next round vs Duke. Last year Iowa took a #2 seed to the wire. This time they will overcome a #3 seed and make it to the sweet 16!

Iowa had a nice 68-61 win over East Tennessee State. Luka Garza was the leading scorer with 20 points to extend his streak. I like Iowa's chances in the next round vs Duke. Last year Iowa took a #2 seed to the wire. This time they will overcome a #3 seed and make it to the sweet 16!

I don't know Clinton. The first round was straight chalk. Not a single upset. Now you're going to call Iowa over Duke? Garza would have two fouls on him before he got off the bus.

The second round will be the round of the upsets. The refs are going to be an upgrade from the big 10 they will allow freedom of movement. Iowa will get open shots and hit them.

Luka with only 20 against East Tennessee State? C'mon man!

Wait! We beat Duke in 2nd round?!?!

Nevermind, legit sim.

His performance against Duke was dominant with 26 and 14. He was upset with himself for “only” scoring 20 against mtsu and took it out against Duke.

Clinton, are you running that simulator?

If this simulator is real then someone other than Clinton should track it because he won’t report it when Iowa loses.

I smell a Natty coming.

This

natural-light.jpg

Latest posts