Hawkeyes vs Mildcats 5:00 on BTN

Monika Czinano finished with 34 points and 11 rebounds. Caitlin Clark had 23 points. McKenna Warnock had 14 rebounds, as Iowa won the battle on the boards 39-28.

Hard to overcome 23 turnovers and the 34 to 8 FT disparity. Coach has some work to do.
NW didn't even force most of those TOs. Hawks are young and this is a good year to learn a lot of lessons. Lisa does have a lot of work to do. Congrats to Monika for a very good game.

WIthout reading I predict complaining about officials regardless of how the game is going and no score updates if Iowa is losing.

edit: I skimmed the thread. Apparently the officials were bad. Iowa must have been winning the entire time because I only saw score updates where Iowa was ahead. I'm not sure who won though as the final score was not posted.

Or my predictions about how this thread will go were 100% correct.

WIthout reading I predict complaining about officials regardless of how the game is going and no score updates if Iowa is losing.

edit: I skimmed the thread. Apparently the officials were bad. Iowa must have been winning the entire time because I only saw score updates where Iowa was ahead. I'm not sure who won though as the final score was not posted.

Or my predictions about how this thread will go were 100% correct.
IThe game was on BTN and everybody participating was watching and knew the score. I am sorry you were unable to figure out the score. Since you know how to post, please chime in if you have a question. I am sure you’ll get a courteous answer.

IThe game was on BTN and everybody participating was watching and knew the score. I am sorry you were unable to figure out the score. Since you know how to post, please chime in if you have a question. I am sure you’ll get a courteous answer.
You three dorks should just get each other’s phone numbers and text each other during the game.

You guys’ ridiculous play by play when all three of you are watching the exact same game is the funniest thing on the internet.

Also, is chick ball seriously on TV? Or is there a guy in the crowd steaming it from his phone?