Hawkeyes vs Clowns Game Thread

WELCOME BACK KATHLEEN DOYLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hannah you played one heck of a game! Keep shooting those jumpers! 14 points 8 rebounds. I knew you could shoot those. Have confidence in yourself.
What a cold blooded 3 for Tania!
Anybody hear anything on Mac about her injury?
Very nice team effort and a win is always a huge plus but...…………
I have a couple of things that just bugs the ever loving crap out of me.
1. Lisa when are you ever going to get the killer instinct? When your team gets off to a great start pour it on!!!!! If the Hawks can't play a full quarter there's something wrong! Just like clockwork you always pull the starters and all the momentum you had goes down the drain. Game after game after game after game! You had those clowns on the ropes and you should of buried them!!!! Go for the jugular. Demoralize them! Just step on their throats for heavens sake!
2. When are you going to teach these ladies how to make an entry pass to Megan. They seem to think Megan needs to be set and fighting for position before they start to look for the pass. Always way to late! My goodness Megan had her girl beat a lot tonight and they wouldn't give her the ball. Way to much sloooooooooow passing.
3. Perimeter defense wasn't to bad tonight. A couple of times the Hawks got lazy on dee but not as bad as they have been.
4. Free throw shooting perfection! 15-15 OUTSTANDING HAWKS!
5. Did I say how happy I was to see Kathleen back? Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy :)
6. Congrats Hawks on sending those clowns home as LOSERS!!!!!!!!! Happy Happy Happy!!!!!